View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Born Crucified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here Am I View Post
No.

I'm just saying that we shouldn't assume that all the 'dead' who are being judged are headed for the lake of fire.

The book of life is opened, yes?

It says 'whosoever' wasn't found written in the book of life...which leaves the possibility that some were found in the book of life.

We shouldn't assume that all the 'dead' are 'unrighteous'.

I am willing to listen to Scriptural reasons why you or others might believe that only the unrighteous will face God at the WTJ.

Thanks.
Actually, it does not leave the possibility that some are in the book. I can walk into a police station and say 'whoever in here has ever been to prison step forward.' How many do you think would step forward?

These here in Revelation 20 are the dead that were devoured by fire from heaven sent from God. Read the Scripture again, it is the wicked who are devoured... it is the wicked who are dead, not the righteous.

Do you think God sent fire to kill both the righteous and the wicked in this passage? Scripture sure doesn't indicate it.

The dead being judged are the wicked ones who were encompassing the saints and the beloved city... not a single righteous person among them.