View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Born Crucified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here Am I View Post
Sister, I beg to differ.

It is not ‘obvious’ at all. It’s not stated that only the unrighteous dead will be judged.

When will the righteous from the Millenium be judged?

Here it says that the dead, small and great, would stand before God.

It does not say the unrighteous dead, it just says ‘dead’.

Then it says that the book of life was opened, as well as other ‘books’. The dead were judged out of the books.

And the verse you left out:
“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15) ... which, by its wording, seems to indicate that some were found in the book of life.

So, I would not assume that ‘dead’ means ‘unrighteous dead’. It’s not there.

Yes, but it doesn’t say ONLY those who rejected Christ will be there.

To say otherwise, sister, is to add to God’s words, imho.
Who will be ruling and reigning in the Millennial Kingdom? Why, the Lord Jesus Christ! And what does the Word of God call Him? The Righteous Judge.

Christ, during the Millennial reign will judge during His reign on this earth. The righteous of the Millennial Kingdom will be judged during that Millennial reign.

At the end of that thousand years, satan will be loosed, Those who satan convinces to follow him will be devoured with fire from heaven. Then they (the dead small and great) will face judgment at the Great White Throne of God. It is the unrighteous who face that judgment, not the righteous. The unrighteous are raised to face God's wrath.