View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 12:59 AM

good luck with your rebellion guys. Me I will submit and be a servant. and I will have my reward in Heaven. though we may hold these truths to be self evident that every man is created equal by his creator God's word never has promised us anything in this world.

Psalmist says, Ps 33:18, 19 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
and

Ps 34:11-19 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD. What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

The fear of the Lord is to do what is right and no matter how you want to justify taxes our legal representative voted in those taxes and we are obligated to pay them under the Romans 13 mandate from God's word.