View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:33 AM

Hey Brother, I am at my Mothers but I shall be brief in my answer. I have no net at home now so I get on occasionally when Im over here.

I have no doubt nor question in my mind that at "conception" in the womb is when life begins

Ruth 4:13 So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the LORD gave her conception, and she bare a son.

The lord gave her conception, he gave her life inside her.

Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

The Psalmist speaks of his very "being" being possesed by God from the womb

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

John the Baptist was known from the womb, he was the spirit of Elijah

Luke 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Samson was a nazarite unto God from the womb.

Judges 16:17 That he told her all his heart, and said unto her, There hath not come a rasor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.

Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

All through scripture, even the apostles class a "babe" as a new creature in Christ, the above portion of scripture leaves no doubt in my mind that from the moment of conception, the babe is a living soul.

I am sorry that you and your wife lost Children in the womb Brother, and also to those many others who have suffered similar, and may I say to anyone that wants to argue that your Children are not in heaven with our Lord as angels may I say
God Forgive you.