View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Tbones,

I do not agree with Ruckman 100% that is for sure some of his snipes and scholarship has left a bad taste in many's life.

but please slow down a bit with BroParish, I and others. I am reminded of Romans 15:1, 2 and it just might be what is needed here in dealing with him.

Our reason to be on the forum is to edify one another.
Chette, I think Brother Parrish needs to be the one that slows down and stop following me all over the forum like the demon possessed girl in Acts 16 taking his little snipes at the "dry cleaner" and defending Dr. Ruckman. Dr. Ruckman can join this forum and defend himself. Dr. Ruckman don't need any imitators, he does a bad enough job being himself without 40,000 clones of himself out there. His obnoxious, condescending attitude don't work for him, it's not going to and don't work for others.

Gal. 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

2Co 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

I post these verses of Scripture for nothing, Chette, if they had been read by those in the Bride Baptist movement and believed, you and I would not be having this conversation.

Grace and peace Chette

Tony