View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Jassy, I never heard of this man but thank you for bringing it to my attention. He a Grace believer as I am, what is known as a Pauline Dispensationalist. Dispensationalism is the result of what we call right division:
Yes, I'm a grace believer also and, if that is known as a "Pauline Dispensationalist", then that is what I am. I just don't know the proper terminology.

Quote:
God gave Noah a "dispensation" to preach to the world,
Quote:
God gave to Abraham a "dispensation":
So these dispensations were not related to TIME PERIODS or ERAS, but to specific persons that God chose to carry out His will or to reveal certain things to.

Quote:
God had a program, a "dispensation", that was revealed nowhere in the Scriptures, in prophecy, or to any man until it was revealed to Paul:
And this is, therefore, a "program."

There is another Christian that I know, who is also a KJV believer, strong in the Word, who said that God's dispensions are related to ERA's and that now we are in the CHURCH era. But I see that so many people think that this Church era is the LAST dispensation. However, God still has future dispensations that He will give, according to His own time.

Quote:
Jassy, when I saw the truth of this dispensational teaching of rightly dividing the Bible, all contradictions disappeared. If you readwhat it says, where it says it, to who it says it to, and believe it from that method given to us by Paul, you will start learning things faster than you can write them down or keep track of.
Yes, so much has cleared-up for me, once I understood about dispensation and God's overall plan. When a believer tries to mix up that up, their mind will be in chaos and they lose their understanding of "rightly dividing."

Quote:
Grace and peace sister, I hope this helps you.
Thank you brother! It does help tremendously, in that it verified that I am on the right track in my understanding.

Jassy