View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Kenny's comments - "Dr. Ruckman ???"

Aloha all,

I wonder why Kenny is surprised that some of us defend brother Ruckman, if unfounded charges are made against him?

None of us will defend him, if he has done wrong - but his (Kenny's) questions and "innuendo" about him; his doctrine; and his marriages; clearly indicate that he doesn't know him personally, and that he knows very little about Brother Ruckman's ministry (other than a bunch of malicious "gossip" and "hearsay").

There are several people on this Forum that have met brother Ruckman personally (I, for one); heard him preach and teach the Bible; read many of his books; and have personal knowledge of his private life (something Kenny can only make veiled harmful remarks about! (All "nicely" couched in "sweet" "acceptible" words - of course! ) There are even a couple of Pensacola Bible Institute {PBI - Ruckman's School} graduates that attended Dr. Ruckman's School and personally spent time with him over a period of several years.

"Kenny", before you proceed with any more destructive remarks about a fellow brother in Christ (and also a wonderful sister in Christ - Gail Riplinger) please read some of my earlier posts on this Forum:

AV1611 Bible Forums:
General Chit-Chat > Dr. Ruckman > Page 7 > Post #67
General Chit-Chat > Dr. Ruckman > Page 10 > Post #91

I wonder why certain people come on this Forum and begin criticizing brethren (fellow brothers and sisters in Christ) without knowing them? How is it that "Christians" get involved in this kind of destructive criticism, and make judgments and pronouncements about people they don't know? Hmmm?

Could it be that they are getting their "information" from a "third party"? If they haven't met them; haven't known them personally; haven't sat under their ministry; haven't heard them preach or teach; and haven't read many of their books - How is it that they are making these "judgments", without personally knowing those involved?

Why do they "imply" wrong-doing in regards to brother Ruckman's marriages, if they know nothing about the circumstances involved? Hmmm?

Why do they make disparaging remarks about brother Ruckman's ministry and Gail Riplinger's books, etc. without ever telling us WHY (specifically) they don't like them or their books, etc.

I think that Kenny and anyone else that "feels" the way he does about brother Ruckman and sister Gail Riplinger ought to: "Man-up"! I mean that he should identify the "third party" where he is getting all of the "dirt" from in regards to these brethren (sistern?).

After all, if Kenny doesn't know (firsthand) about these people, then "someone" must be feeding him this "garbage" about them, and I believe that he has a "duty" to identify the "perpetrator" (or "perpetrators"), in order for us to identify them and "avoid" them as our Bible instructs us to do.
[Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.]

And if "Kenny" is unwilling to identify the guilty party (or parties), then "Kenny" should have the decency and courtesy to stop his "destructive criticism" and "smearing" of fellow Christians (who are out there trying to serve the Lord and honor His Holy word) without any specific "facts" or "charges".

Bad mouthing and running down brethren, who are called of God to serve Him, seems to be a favorite "past-time" of certain "sanctified" and "separated" Christians now-a-days. After dealing with these kinds of "Christians" for over 40 years, I find that there is very little "profit" in engaging them in conversation or debate, since their minds are made up before they know the facts.