View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother tonybones 2112,

Amen brother, I agree with you 100%. {on this particular issue}
George, I think you will agree also that how well Luke's offer and how well his message if he gives one is received is in direct proportion to how much it crimps someone's cash flow. I attended, though I was not a member of, a large church that also had a school, grades 1-12. There was a constant flow of one "christian" college after another up on stage in blatant recruitment presentations, none that I saw supported the inspiration of any bible we have in our hands while the pastor constantly professed that the KJV in his hands was the inspired word of God. Also one Sword Of The Lord "conference" after another with the accompanying book tables, and they were not small. We know where their bible was in the 1980s also.

I will pray Luke will effect a change perhaps, yet the closer to the truth we proclaim the farther from the cashflow we get. Whether it's a "christian" college, "christian" school, or "christian" hamburger, the bottom line is still the cashflow. The place however we think we do not need to be may be just the place.

Grace and peace

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 03-19-2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: punctuation typo