View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:58 PM

The FFF are a bunch of fools. Almost every last one of them. I got my problems I know, but I don't pretend I don't.

They won't face the actual doctrine at all..

Do they want some ammunition to actually mock him about? Well, have a read of his commentary on the book of Acts. I won't say exactly what is in it that they will rant and rave about, but they will find something BIG! (If I do mention is specifically, they will all just quote me, even though I've never read it. Gipp told me about it over breakfast one morning and said all his notes on this particular view of his were in his book on Acts).

There argument goes like this

Gipp got his degree from PBI. Ruckman runs PBI. Ruckman is weird. Sam Gipp is weird. His degree is weird. Everything he writes is weird. Let's disregard it all because of that. If we can make people THINK he is bonkers, they won't actually read anything he wrote, but instead, copy and paste from me or someone else to support their reasoning. It's what they all do with Ruckman.

Test it. Start a thread on Ruckman on the FFF... say "Can I please have the address to Peter Ruckman's Bookstore Website". In 5 seconds, you'll have a bunch of parrots posting David Cloud's "expose" of Black is Beautiful, even though the thread had nothing to do with BiB.

I bet half of them own Lawrence Vance's "The Otherside of Calvinism". Vance was a PBI grad as well.