View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 02:18 AM
fundy

Hi Scott,

When I was at school, it was accepted that the wearing of an earring by a male was a sign of a sodomite. No one at school wore one in those days, but the TV shows of the time ALWAYS had the queer character wearing an earing and acting in an effeminate manner.

The only ones in scociety thay wore an earring were the openly queer Rock and Roll performers or other celebrities that gradually came out of the closet in the late '70's and early 80's. Long hair and effeminate clothing had long been the hallmark of such people up to then.

These days, I even know of a "Baptist" pastor that wears an earring and long hair, who incidentally hates the KJV.

The sad fact is that all of these trappings of sodomites are now part and parcel of the CCM movement. I am not saying any of these people are sodomotes...far from it, but their lack of discernment in this area has to be acknowledged.

The CCM style is modelled after an industry that is populated and run by deviates, drug users, effeminates and sodomites.

Below is a paste of Genesis 35:4 and a commentary of the verse taken from the E Sword program. What does God have to say about the wearing of earrings?

Gen 35:4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.

Commentary;
and all their earrings which were in their ears; not the earrings that women wore in common, such as Abraham's servant gave to Rebekah, and which Jacob's wives might wear, for such were not unlawful; but either which were worn in the ears of the strange gods or idols; for such used, it seems, according to some writers, to be decorated and ornamented after that manner; or rather in the ears of the idolaters themselves, worn by them in a superstitious way, having the images of these idols on them: so the Targum of Jonathan,"and the earrings which were in the ears of the inhabitants of the city of Shechem, in which were formed the likeness of their idols:"

How can the wearing of earrings by members of the CCM movement, or indeed, any other Christian be acceptable in the light of even this one verse of scripture??

Fundy

Last edited by fundy; 03-28-2008 at 02:21 AM.