View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:49 PM
fundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimV View Post
The Boers didn't surrender from being chased, they surrendered because of war crimes against them. Some crimes were so outragious that even the Brits had to execute some Australians to slow it down.

You seem to have an extremely shallow understanding of the facts concerning the events of the Boer war, but since this is not a military history forum, I will let the subject drop.

So, if I understand you, translators were free to use Greek and Hebrew and Aramaic source texts until 1611, when a group of people put together the 80 book KJV, and then so as to not set themselves up against God's Word translators became required to follow the KJV?

Er,no, it seems that you dont understand me...I didnt say that at all, What I meant was that it defys common sense that a group of tranlators would ignore the already finished KJV, even as a reference, simply because it was written in English, by Englishmen. (If that indeed was the case)

With dragons and oaks and unicorns?
Do a forum search and look up the thread "Satyrs, Dragons and Unicorns" , but just to whet your appetite;

Related Links
Asian Rhinoceros Factsheet
African Rhinoceros Factsheet
Rhinos once roamed throughout Eurasia and Africa, and were known to early Europeans who depicted them in cave paintings. Within historical times, rhinos were still widespread in the African savannas and the tropical forests of Asia.

the Great One-horned Rhinoceros or the Asian One-horned Rhinoceros (Rhinoceros unicornis) is a large mammal found in Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan and in Assam, India.........

"One horned"....isnt that what "unicorn" means?....HMMM, makes you think, doesnt it?

2Ti 2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness

fundy