View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:59 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Crucified View Post
FACT: The saved dead are resurrected 1,000 years prior to the resurrected wicked dead.

FACT: The Great White Throne judgment will be the final judgment. At it, books will be opened and another book will be opened.

FACT: There are more than two books. The 'books' were opened indicates not a singular book, but plural... books. And another book was opened. 'And another book' indicates there is another book beside the books that are previously opened. Scripture does not say exactly how many books are opened, but it is clear it is more than two.
1) I stand corrected more than one book of works. could it be it is for alot of people at this judgement?

2)the resurrected dead at the beginning of the millenial kingdom are the saints who lost their lives during the great tribulation (context). this is not Job or Abraham. And the GWT is not called the resurrection of the wicked dead. they are part of a end times resurrection as Mary the sister of Martha understood it.

the second death and the final resurrection are not the same things. you seem to be making that quite clear. Nowhere does it say the final resurection is the second death. you make the final ressurection and those in it guilty of the second death by association. It is the second death that those in the first resurrection have no fear of. only those in the second resurrection that don't have their name in the lambs book have to fear the second death. show me any scripture that says no one at the final resurrection has their name in the lambs book of life. it only says those who dont (meaning that there are some who do).

3) No one said the the great white throne was not the final judgment. my point was the dead are judged and whomever's name was not found in the lambs book was cast in to the lake of fire. that tells us some did have their names in the lambs book. it doesn't say and no one's names were found in the lambs book of life and they were all cast into the lake of fire.

4) ALL salvation has an eliment of faith. My example was for Israel not Abraham. And I understand Abraham was a type of Gentile salvation by faith only but not in Christ finished work. He was not looking forward to the cross of Jesus Christ as Linda, whom you patted on the back (Job and Elihu knew better than to do that), claimed earlier all OT saints were.

5) I will not discuss this any further with any of you we can safely say we disagree. My KJV Stands as my final authroity and it doesn't agree with you either no matter how much you claim expository study is good (Female teaching men). Sorry I wont submit to it here or in church. My Bible stands alone on this.