View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 08:42 AM
look3467

It is my experience from all that I have lived that God always looked at my heart.

If my heart was not right with Him, it didn’t matter what I did, if wouldn’t be blessed.
I was blessed as a child being a Catholic because my heart was for Him.
I was blessed as a Baptist because my heart was for Him.
I was blessed as a non Denominational because my heart was for Him.
I was blessed in all my searching’s, meaning going out and beyond the box of my Christian upbringing, because my heart was for Him.
I am blessed today with peace and assurance and what I consider wisdom in understanding Him, because my heart is still for Him.

So, whatever a man puts his hand to do, if his heart is for God, God will bless him.

1Co 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

That verse tells it exactly as it is for the believer and non believer alike.

Mankind’s soul was purchased and paid for by God in Jesus.
Now, our works are judged and tried by God’s fire, (Love) of what they are, wood, stubble, silver or gold and are rewarded accordingly yet while we are alive in the flesh.

If what I said is true, then why can we not love our neighbor regardless of what they believe?
Must we demand that they believe as we?

What if they believe as we because we demonstrated God’s love in our words and our actions regardless of what they previously believed?

We are rescuers’, of souls, from the grip (Gates of hell) of this world.

We are Ambassadors’ for Christ, leading by example and not criticizing or condemning what is not agreeable with our own beliefs.

So, think about it, be zealous in love of heart and not in the letter of the law, for the law, traditions and religious practices are but practices of our choosing and in which cause divisons.

Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Because the law worketh divisions.

Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Therefore if we divide because of our beliefs, then we are condemned to live by them.

Jam 2:12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

If we are judged by the law of liberty, meaning without the law, why should we judge others by the law?

These are just my opinions consisting of my life’s experiences of which wisdom is a product of both knowledge and understandings.

Peace>>>AJ