View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 02:47 PM
joshjefflawn

Amen in deed, It sure is great to see a person in public denounce the most Hellish Father, as Luther put it once. I realize that Pope Benedict the Worst, oh I mean Arnold may not be thee anti-christ, but hes doing a fine job of playing his part till he gets here.
I also denounce that hellish father. When that pot bellied liqure headed batchlor came to My country, the USA, and was soluted by the people, greeted as Father by my President (who a year or to before greeted him as sir by the way, when he went to the vatican.)and then blasphemed my Lord Jesus Christ in my country by preforming Mass at two American Baseball Stadiums (you can not get much more american than Basebal, especialy the YANKEES (go Dodgers)), that made me furious That Devil has no place here in America, he can keep his rat claws off our soil. He is up to no good, and we don't need him coming in here and bringing with him curses from the Devil.
I want our Country to be blessed By God, and if we go and become friends with rome, and then turn our backs of Israel, you can kiss this great land goodby, because God will not put up with that.