Thread: Bad tracts
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Tandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Aloha Tandi,

Again you have shown in your quote below that you do not fully understand words (and origins). Aloha is English originated in Hawaii. You do not do "Tandakiya" justice in using his name. Appaloosas are very "smart" horses and can be trained to do things and not chomp against the bit.

You are a very good example of why women should not teach men. You insert snide little sweet remarks (like only women can do) like in the quote above. These "smart" remarks are uncalled for. Like a woman you just bait George.

I see why there are so many divorces today!

Aloha,
Renee
Renee, at the prompting of the LORD, I just need to say that I forgive you (and your husband) for causing me pain and distress over your false characterization of me. For some reason it hurts more when the bashing comes from a woman.

To clarify, I compared your “aloha” to my “shalom” which TONY had mockingly characterized as a “foreign tongue.”

Quote:
Tony at post 47: I apologize for mixing my Tandis(Tandys) up. Besides doing a little business with Tandy Leather, I get confused sometimes my friend. Plus mistaking you for our sister who keeps Torah and loves to bid goodbye in an unknown tongue adds to the confusion.
(Tony continues to mock me with his El Shaddai bumper sticker remark at post 51, along with misrepresenting my views.)

Both aloha and shalom are virtual synonyms, as is the equivalent English word “hello.” You can HEAR the similarities when you pronounce the words.

Aloha
Shalom
Hello

ALL language is derived from proto-Hebrew. See Isaac Mozeson’s research here:

Babble from Babel article:

http://edenics.homestead.com/

In other words, I feel I did not deserve the cruel, judgmental bashing I got from George and from you and that you both overreacted to my simple word comparison. On my part, there was no snide remark, no intent or tone of disrespect, no parting shot, no false accusation, no feminism, no baiting, no teaching men......it is all in your imaginations.

And I have been married to the same man for over 40 years, so if your divorce remark was conjecture about my marital status it was inappropriate as well.

Regardless, I forgive you, and I forgive George.

May the LORD bless you with His peace (shalom)

Tandi