View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greektim View Post
I hope some of you make your way over there to have a discussion bathed in truth and seasoned with salt.
How about this, we here on this forum just so happen to believe that God has preserved his word in the KJB , we live by faith and not by sight, you guys on the other hand believe there is no pure inerrant bible that God has left on this earth, the complete counsel of God, but his word is spread between texts and different versions, your prerogative.
Why don't you stay on your forum and discuss your textual beliefs and theology and use your fancy words I truthfully don't understand, I don't understand as much as you all do in regards to texts, Greek, Hebrew, my IQ is not high, I am a simple man and I do not take kindly to those of a Higher intellect coming here and telling me I am wrong for trusting that God preserved his word in the KJB, blinding me with your intellect and in all honesty making me feel unworthy to understand Gods word because I am not as smart as you all.
Why don't you stay on your own forum, not take on different identities on this forum. There is no profit in any of us going to your forum, your minds are made up, just as ours are made up that Gods word is the KJB and there is no profit in you being here. If this was a Church, would you come on in during a service and tell us we are all wrong? Some of you are really obsessed that we hold one book in our hands and accept it contains all of Gods words.
I thank the Lord we do have some learned men on this forum who can refute your never ending line of questions, I just do not see the fruit from any of you visiting this forum, you can call me unchristian all the day long but let me tell you this, coming to a "Bible Believing" forum using intellect, fair speech, humanistic reasoning and the deceitfulness pretending to be something or someone else and posing questions that cause division and strife is more unchristian than anything I may have said.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
1 Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Stay on your own forum, If you do not believe that God has preserved his word in the KJB it is simple, no need for intellect, theology nor degrees to know that we DO and no amount of theological reasoning or intellect will ever change that, it is way beyond that, it is spiritual.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Your posts are fruitless, can you not see this? they only cause contention

Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.

Take the contention between you theologians and pursuers of "the Greek" and Hebrew and us "Bible believers" and depart from one another for there is NO PROFIT of you being here, neither is their any profit in any of us on your forum.

Acts 15:39 And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;

Proverbs 25:17 Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house; lest he be weary of thee, and so hate thee.