View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 08:38 PM

Well Winman, I checked out that thread (first time ever there) and it really is a joke.
They actually think Bible-believers don't have a standard as to what rightly dividing means? Its dispensationalism in a nutshell.

Quote:
They cannot understand us, just as we cannot understand them.
I dunno about that, every KJB believing 'apologist' (as if its an apology!) I've ever read or heard has a very accurate understanding of what's going on in the minds of the Bible-denying, correcting and twisting apostates. Its them that can't come to an understanding of this truth. It's quote sad. Even the ones that try to debate their view, are consistantly shutdown with hard evidence, yet they still just can't see it. Just like an evolutionist utterly incapable of properly assesing the hard evidence because of their presupposition. Its a mental block that began in the heart.

I was kind of appaled to see the user sub-titles on FFF: Fundamental Master? Fundamental POPE !!!???!!!
I was also mildy surprised to see people we 'know' over there, posting with unbriddled despising of the Holy Bible. I won't even bother reading any of the rest of the forum. If I taste dung once, I really don't need to keep sampling in case it gets any better, and I've had my share of the humanist dung over and over.

Isn't anyone else around here thinking a few bannings are in order, so the brethren can get back to edifying?