View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 12:05 PM

George & Doxa,

It's good to see you again also George. I need to drop by more often.

The font is pretty large. It is bold enough for me also. It's only $50.00 + $6.25for shipping for a large print Scofield and that's a very good deal. If you get a large print from Oxford it's like $89.00 + shipping. The Bibles Local Church Bible Publishers make are just good if not better quality as Oxford Bibles. They sale ever item at cost. You can also fine some very good books there. I get every thing I can from them. They also have a Scofield wide margin, you can not find a brand new Scofield wide margin any place else that I know of.

I just wish Local Church Bible Publishers had thumb tabs, but that is not that big of a deal. if you get anything from them try to give a small offering if you can. Most folks do not, I do not understand why. It's kind of sad. We need to support the good Bible publishers when we can, if we do not support them they may not be around for long. If every other publisher abandons the KJV and we do not support groups like Local Church Bible Publishers we will not have anywhere else to turn.

Atlas