View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 10:57 PM

Quote:
I remember the feeling I got in my gut when I heard about the PCE. I was pretty depressed, but then I realized that it was just folly to worry about that. I've got the restored verse references at my disposal and can memorize those verses if need be.
Right now there are all kinds of KJB editions around. The point is that people do not have to be at a loss, even if they are using, say, a Concord Cambridge Edition at Church. As long as people are aware, and willing to desire the pure, and that they do take it up and use it as God supplies to them, and as they seek for it. At any time people can check out the pure and accurate presentation by checking on their computer right now.

People should not be worried that their Bible might have a printer's mistake. Most books have printer's mistakes. The point is that God has worked besides that, and that we now have knowledge of exact accuracy. People are still going to use Scofield or Thompson and other tools even though they might have been using an Oxford or whatever edition for their text. Many KJBOs believe that the KJB is true, even though they might not have been using a PCE. (When I first fully believed the KJB was 100% accurate, I did not own a PCE. I did not, like most folk at the time, know that there was variations in KJB editions. That is why some anti-KJBO people have been able to sow doubt when they show people a 1611 edition and how "different" it is from today.)

Quote:
GOD'S TRUTH is not hard to obtain, people. ... go down to a thrift store or a Wal-Mart and buy a KJV (any edition) and get on with the study of all the Truth you want.
It is better to have any KJB edition than no KJB at all. Maybe getting a temporary one for a few dollars, and look go get a PCE (hunt second hand places, buy them over the internet, you can get Cambridge Pitt PCEs from Allen Publishers, or Collins Popular PCEs through a variety of sites, etc.)

Last edited by bibleprotector; 12-16-2008 at 11:02 PM.