View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 09:07 PM

I never once said God was the "author" of confusion, on the contrary, I believe satan is that culprit. I said what "I" have discovered was confusion on top of more confusion. I agree that maybe I am studying and researching in the wrong places, but you have to start somewhere in the search for the truth. I agree with PeterAV about the catholic mindset concerning the Apocrypha.

As for the response from "Bro. Parrish", I would be very careful in the choice of words you choose for people. You have no idea what my relationship to God is. And to even suggest I might not even know God is extremely judgmental on your part, and "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again". And to refer to someone as even a possible "troll" is malicious and hateful. The Lord Jesus commanded us to love thy neighbor as thyself.

I have a relationship with God. And I pray to Him everyday! And you best believe He is with me every step of the way, even if I dont find the best translation of the bible. My trust is in the Lord. But, if that is the kind of responses I can expect in this forum, then it was a mistake to ever sign up here. My heart honestly hurts to know you could have even said such a thing, because it doesnt sound like something a christian should say.

Nevertheless, your forgiven. And to PeterAV, thank you very much, I will look into the pure cambridge edition, and I appreciate your heartfelt response. Had I not been sincere in seeking the truth, I would never have signed up here to begin with.