View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:23 PM

[underlining mine]
Quote:
We pick this one out to enforce running out to the Baptist church every time the doors are open to the exclusion of all else. What "day" is that approaching, the Gaithers coming to "minister special music" or the Second Coming Of Christ?
I am sorry you take offense of my use of the word "Baptist" where none was given or meant. I say this then in all sincerity and charity brother, live with it.
Tony, man up to the truth, you have a deep-seated problem with Baptists. You lump us all into one group while you yourself bristle when others try to stick you into a box. I as one Baptist can take all the mud you want to throw, just do try to hug me while the mud is still wet.

Quote:
Hebrews is written to Hebrews and does not become doctrinally operative until the Church founded and administered by Paul is taken out of the world.
"I say this then in all sincerity and charity brother" Tony,... this is hogwash.

P.S. Jesus founded the church, not Paul. (see my underlining)
Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.