View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:05 PM

Once again Chette you show your true colors and character for all to see.

First, I have not run from this discussion, I do not come on the internet everyday. I do have a life besides this forum.

Second, if you would read back through my posts, I have revealed quite a bit about myself, probably much more than you. They have a feature called "Find all posts by", anyone who wishes can go back over my posts. Quite frankly, I have never asked anyone here personal information (nor do I ever intend to) like you. It is obvious to everyone that when you are losing an argument that you attack the person. No one is fooled by such immature and juvenile behaviour. Frankly, I would be a total fool to reveal much personal information to you, as your motives are clear.

And the ONLY person I have ever argued with is YOU. Go back over my posts and find where I argued with anyone else. Trust me, I could easily go back over your posts and find many occasions where you have argued with others. Maybe the problem is you, and not me. On this thread I have made it clear I disagree with Bro George, but neither one of us has called names as you commonly do. He backs up his belief with scripture and so do I. You rarely back up yourself with scripture, but resort to insinuation, and say that I do not rightly divide the word of truth.

The saddest part of all of this, is that this behaviour of yours is obvious to everyone except yourself.