View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 06:27 AM

Said a little prayer for you last night, the Lord works in our lives in ways we simply just cant comprehend or understand, sometimes in hardships and weaknesses that appear in our daily lives are a clear indication of the Lords glory working in us and around us, yet society tells us that to be weak and downtrodden we must be far from Gods will, nothing can be further from the truth, all through scripture, Prophets, Judges, Apostles, disciples have endured hardship that we really in this day and age cannot comprehend (unless you are living in regions of the world that believers can be slain for their testimony)
I Am in no way taking away or making light of your situation, what I am trying to say in a tender hearted way, is that sometimes, the pain we suffer, the hardship we endure, the weakness we feel is the Lords will being perfected in us, meditate on this portion of scripture, which in times of trouble serves me well.

May the Lord bless you and yours, and reveal his will for you in your life.

2 Corinthians 12:6-10 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.