View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons View Post
I know what you are saying, and can see how you think that way, sorry to mislead you to think that way but that is not my objective and I did not mean to make you think I have a problem multi tasking. Keep seeking brother. Please interject when you have helpful to the topic
Love you.
I really don't know what way to take that underlined statement ?
It comes across as though anything I have inputed is of no use to you, and to be honest I find that a little bit disheartening.
But anyways, I am Strong in the faith and it wont shake me, I never questioned your ability to multitask, studying the bible is not about multitasking its about rightly dividing with patience. I fear that because I may be a younger man than yourself you may assume I don't know scripture and that you shouldn't take note of anything I say. That is entirely up to you, but I assure you, The LORD Jesus Christ has shown me great discernment with many things and for that I am eternally grateful.

Jeremiah 9:24
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.