View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 04:03 PM

Those lady finger liberal Christians are like that as a DIRECT consequence of either a) not reading the Bible and or b) reading a currupt translation of a Jesuit (Catholic) manuscript. You must realize that these new bibles are nearly always translated with the philosophy of "avoid offensive and fearful words". I should be able to shew you what I mean, but I just spent a while looking through what I was just reading last night in Gail Riplingers books but couldn't find it. Nevertheless this is a pattern you'll find in churches and Christians that use these translations. Not only do these Christians use a corrupt bible, but they limit themselves to reading Matthew chapters 5-7. For 90% of Christiandom, those are THE church doctrines.

Anywho, here is some ammo for ya brother. ^_^

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:24 KJV)

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. (1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV)

For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. (1 Corinthians 11:31 KJV)

If you need some ammo for use against Catholic pagans, this is a good place to start:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False..._the_devil.htm

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; (Titus 1:13 KJV)

Should we have fellowship with Catholics?

Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. (2 Thessalonians 3:6 KJV)

You see, this is exactly what these pagans do. They have become disorderly (even in a cloud of false religious order!) in that they have replaced the traditions they recieved by Paul, with those given them by their apostate church "fathers" (Matthew 23:9...)

Peace and Love,
Stephen

EDIT: Here is an interesting write-up that you might enjoy: http://jesus-is-savior.com/Believer%...ighteously.htm

Last edited by stephanos; 03-06-2009 at 04:13 PM.