View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonk View Post
Be careful of judgment too. I have no problems with the KJV in the sense that it is the Word of God, but so is an NASB, NIV, RSV, ESV etc etc.
etc etc.....?

etcetera
noun, plural -er⋅as.
Definition: 1. a number of other things or persons unspecified.

I pray you will open your eyes and heart, see the truth of your leaven and
understand the major problems with those perversions of God's Word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonk View Post
The debate of KJBO has caused a lot of conflict. There are those that hate on the KJB but then there are people like Ruckman and Riplinger that only fuel to the fires. This issue has strained a close friendship for me. I have a friend who is a KJBO "Ruckmanite" and I totally disagree with him. Ever since this issue arose things havent been the same between us. So tell me what "good fruits" can possibly come from this debate? NONE.
I am sorry for your loss of fellowship and I do hope that can be resolved. I'll tell you what "good fruits" can possibly come from this: you could open your eyes and heart, see the truth of your leaven and begin to promote and honor God's Holy Bible, not attempt to equate it with the modern garbage being hocked on shelves across the nation, those deceptive perversions which attack the precious blood and Deity of Christ, omit many great verses of scripture and lead to confusion. I will pray for you, it is possible that God may use your friend to lead you into the light of His truth about the King James Bible, God bless...