View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother Rodriguez,

Are you familiar with John Hinton's work involving his "Bible Restoration Ministry"? Brother Hinton is trying to find old Bible's that were originally from the King James Tradition in languages and dialects in India, China, and the Mid-East.

He learns the language (or dialect), checks the old versions against the King James Bible and then brings them into line with The KJB. Quite a daunting task! And yet one that is both necessary and God honoring.

Here is some info about him:

John Hinton
c/o 1737 Grace Lane
Columbus, Ohio [43220]
740-226-3222
614-451-7043
jhinton@post.harvard.edu

Sponsoring Church
Gateway Anabaptist Church
6146 E. Dunbar Rd.
Monroe, Michigan (48161)
734-384-5189
pastordan@cleaninter.net

You can find more information at: http://www.kjv-asia.com/bible_believ...ohn_hinton.htm

God has his 7,000 who have not bent the knee to Baal situated throughout the world. And although we may be poor (in wealth), and few in number - He will enable us to accomplish those things He has called us to
: ". . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." [
Zechariah 4:6]
I have heard of Bro. Hinton's ministry and communicated briefly with him via email a couple times. I would like to learn more about his ministry. His work certainly sounds like a good one. There are several other ministries that I am also familiar with that are involved with translating, promoting, and providing good, solid, KJV-equivalent foreign Bibles. I thank God for these good brethren.

Thank you for Bro. Hinton's information.