View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 07:40 PM

Quote:
You know, I disagree with many doctrines of different denominations. The reason that I have friends from different denominations, is to see if I understand the Bible correctly.

Like the Catolics, call some of their leaders "Father." I read the Bible, talked with Catolics, and talked with other denominations. My conclusion, is that it's wrong to call any man "father" (Matthew 23:9)

I've talked with Pentacostal, and some of them play with snakes in the chuch. I asked them why they do so, and they said Mark 16:18. I talked with other denomination and other denomination says Matthew 4:7. So My opinion, is that it's wrong to play with snakes in a church.
Why fellowship with someone you clearly see as wrong?
Actually .....you know what...there is just no talking to some people

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

This means peace within the Churches, not peace as In the argument of this topic.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
I have said, that if you read a few verses before and after, then you will see the context of this passage.

The contexts, is this: that if a person believes in Christ, then there would be a war between the family. (Matthew 10:32-36)
I do see the context of this verse, that is why it was posted after my statement about peace in Churches, that Christ would separate believers from unbelievers, even in our own families.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
"Lets all get along, lets all make peace", is spirit of the anti christ and he will and IS deceiving many as we speak.
Ohh, so you are saying that killing people as much as possible is aproved by God?
have you no idea of Bible Prophecy? This world will not get any better, the peace that will come during tribulation is FALSE it will be a lie of the devil
a deception to lead many into his worship, Do you think the wars and rumours of wars Christ himself speaks of would even be spoken of if they should not come to pass?, for I am afraid they must for scripture to be fulfilled!

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Do you imagine that satan will do all this by bringing war? no, the Lie will be peace on earth, the deception will be bought into, and many will bend the knee to baal, and let me tell you many are halfway down, knee's partially bent.
Open your eyes, its happening all around you. Especially when you surround yourself with Roman catholic, Charismatic, morman, JW Friends and whoever else you surround yourself with. The only truth that your friends have expounded to you are the baptists that assure you of eternal salvation, not works based.
You are entrenched in ecumenism, you appear to have no desire for the sincere milk of the word, the truth where you should grow thereby. I pray that the LORD may open your eyes, I also refrain myself from further debate with you. It is down to the LORD and his Word now as far as I am concerned.

Quote:
You know, I was listening to a testimony of a Christian, who was from the former Soviet Union. That Christian says that he was arrested at a church service when there was a Communion. The church used wine instead of grape juice. When the KGB (the secret police) asked him what was in the communion cup, he said that there was the blood of Jesus. The KGB did not believe him, but he was convincing that there was actually the blood of Jesus in the cup. So the KGB took the cup and tested the liquid. The tests showed that the liquid inside the cup was blood.