View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 05:14 PM

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

This means peace within the Churches, not peace as In the argument of this topic.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Revelation 2:16
Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Quote:
Actually, I try to have friends from every denomination.
That's a poster statement for ecumenism if ever I heard one, I am done with trying to show you the gospel of TRUTH as you are plainly taking all your "friends" denominations doctrine, mixing them up in a bowl and coming up with something indigestible.
"Lets all get along, lets all make peace", is spirit of the anti christ and he will and IS deceiving many as we speak.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
If you don't understand what come out of babylon means then I pray that the LORD shows you.

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Revelation 12:7
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,