View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 03:51 PM
ploughboy

Default How God Draws ALL men

Quote:
Religion tells us to go out and save some souls. Or how many souls have you saved this year? None!! You don’t have the power to save a soul. You can the word of God to that person but if the Holy Spirit doesn’t draw that person to God he won’t obey the gospel.
True you cannot save a soul. How does the Holy Spirit draw a man, THE WORD OF GOD.

A sinner hears the Word of God and he must make a choice to obey the Word of God. It is not that hard

Here is a classic misused verse by Calvinist, who by the way never use simple hermeneutics, the law of context.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

They never use the next verse. How does God draw them?

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The Word of God draws men. It is the Word of God that men reject. This is why you better make sure you use the Word of God, and not some Modern perversion. A modern perversion "does not" draw men. That is why there is no conviction in today's modern version Churches.

Ploughboy