View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Well I guess you are free to make your assumptions brother, but I actually did know that. With over 30 years of Bible study and doctrinal courses, teaching Bible classes, comparative religions etc., I'm pretty familiar with Bullingerism and as I stated before, it has many subtle folds. As I have stated before, I honestly think some people subscribe to various levels of it without even realizing it and without even embracing it totally.

I appreciate that.
No problem, sticks and stones you know... let's not worry about it.

Well, I think there may be a reason for that brother.
But as I have already stated, everyone here still loves you either way.

Well now, I have been accused of worse things brother!
I don't think I have a "hair trigger," but I will defend Bro. Ruckman when people attack him, I don't care who it is. However—let me be clear and promise you—I am not now nor have I ever been "mad at you" or angry about any of our discussions. I do not consider you to be a bad person, and your stand on the KJV is commendable. I will admit, I have been puzzled as to why you have been allowed to post some of the things you have posted, but that's between you and the administrator, not me. I will continue to pray for you on these issues and I wish you all the best. I'm tired and heading to bed.
Brother Parrish, you're being double minded. You say you "love" someone in Christ for the sake of the webmaster, then you overtly and covertly state the same man is a "false teacher" of "false doctrines" and a follower of a man who taught soul sleep, Universal salvation, and the gospel of Christ being taught in the 12 constellations.

Let's be honest with each other: If this forum was yours you'd banned me after the first day, but if this forum was yours, I'd never joined it in the first place because of your unlearned and second-hand bigotry towards Grace believers. You don't know the first thing about the majority of KJV believing Grace believers. The only thing you know about us is what Ruckman, Rice, and Ironside have told you in a book.

I discerned the majority of members here, along with the webmaster, were Christians first and Baptists second, were not embalmed in this second-hand and unlearned bigotry towards Grace believers, apparently I was right, except for you. I'd rather be in this forum than anywhere on the internet. The internet never has been nor ever will be a novelty to me. Nearly everything out there is fake, except for this website and the affiliates of it, as John Hinton, KJV-ASIA, Will Kenny and others. This is the only Christian forum I have ever been made welcome in, other than brother Will Kenney's yahoo group, WHICH VERSION. There's a reason for that and it's not "Bullingerism":

Gal. 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Brother, in Christ I say to you, take me or leave me. We each are what we are, and if I get banned from the forum, I get banned from the forum. I'm not going to stalk anybody. God has used your reasonable service in the Baptist Church, He's used my reasonable service in the Grace Movement. You don't build a church on dispensationalism, you don't build a church on "following the Lord in believer's b'ptism", you build a church on Christ crucified.

My prayer for you is not that you become a member of the grace movement, my prayer for you is that you bear much fruit in and for the Lord. If there is a controversy between you and I, my part ends when I click "Submit Reply".

Grace and peace brother Parrish

Tony