View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:54 AM

Right now I'm almost at a loss for words. I came across this website while looking at other websites about the Bible and different versions. I have asked some questions, and some of those questions have been answered, and some haven't. Some of you guys act like I don't pay attention to what you say. I have been to the other areas of this forum, checked out the links provided, and looked into everything people recommended. Some things were answered in other areas, and some things were not. Some things even after checking out the other parts of the forum still left me not quite understanding completely.

But some of you, (Bro. Parrish & Steven Avery) for example, act like I'm some spammer or waste of your time. Maybe I'm not as smart as you are when it comes to the Bible. And I'm sorry I may not know all your proper procedures on the forums, but you act like by me asking some questions that I'm upsetting some fragile balance in here.

I have received some less than hospitable responses in here that quite frankly kind of upset me at first, and then hurt my feelings. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, and I may not be as smart as you are, but from some of the responses in here that I've seen, I would have to seriously question whether you were truly a christian. I have been nice to people, and only try to get some help with stuff I don't understand.

For the ones that have sincerely helped me, Thank You ! I do appreciate it from my heart. I will not forget the act of kindness you showed me. I don't know whats been going on around here before I registered, but It's not my fault bad people come here and start trouble. I'm not some "Poster" as you refer to me as. I'm a human being. Them kind of remarks is something I consider non-christian like. I think it was a mistake coming here.

But again, I sincerely thank all of you that helped me with some questions. Whenever I become more knowledgeable, I will remember your kindness, and pass it on to others.