View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 05:47 AM
whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Whirlwind, I'm sorry you are so confused now but I would be happy to have the chance to say "I told you so" when our Lord has delivered His body from the wrath to come.

There would be no need to "tell me so" for I agree with you completely. Our Lord will certainly deliver His body from the wrath. It is His promise. He also tells us what He expects from us during the tribulation....the tribulation and wrath are two separate events.
Mark 13:9-11 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them. And the gospel must first be published among all nations. But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

13:24-27 But in those days, AFTER THAT TRIBUALTION, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And THEN SHALL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
The wrath is for those that take the mark during the tribulation, during Satan's "hour of temptation." We are kept from the temptation as we know the truth of Satan coming first pretending to be Christ. We won't be tempted and so...we won't take the mark. The testimony of the witnesses, the many witnesses , during this time is when the Holy Spirit speaks through them. Many will hear and understand the truth. They are sealed.