View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Bro. Parrish

Brian,
I fear you are beyond the slippery slope, you may have fallen off the deep end.
We understand you think changes and modernizations to our KJV Bibles are acceptable and even required. We understand you and other KJV-bashers don't accept the idea that our KJV Bibles are inerrant and perfect. We get it. But as you have been told many times, WE DON'T BELIEVE THAT. We like the thee's and thou's, and all the other little things that make KJV-bashers bang their heads against the wall. We think God likes them too, since He has preserved them. The grammar of the preserved Word of God is perfect AS IS, and makes the Bible easier to memorize too.

Let's face it---while you and your ilk were creating a forum dedicated to bashing the KJV, we have been teaching it to our children, winning souls with it and honoring it as the absolute final authority on all matters of faith and doctrine and the most superior Bible available to man. Unfortunately for you, this sort of renders your entire quiver of arguments completely moot, so it has become nothing more than a silly show of smoke and mirrors.

You are still busy slopping paint on a trashed, wingless airplane that will never fly here. Let me know if any of this starts sinking in, until then I will keep reminding you.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 12-18-2008 at 11:14 AM.