View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 11:19 PM
sting of truth

i got a testimony you'll love..

a friend of mine, a dear brother in the Lord fell into sin [fornication] he was not willing to admit any responsibility in the issue, always passed the blame to others, a close friend of his from his church confronted him and warned him and he didn't listen, so they went as a small group which included his pastor and several other friends from his church, he still didn't listen so the next sunday before the service got underway they called him out on the carpet and confronted him with his sin publically, he was emberassed and was then disfellowshipped from the church because he wouldn't repent and accept what he was doing was sin and he left. the service continued like normal after the congregation spent time on their faces praying for him, then a few months later, he had repented of his sin, and he was able to be reincorporated into the body.. today he is married to the girl and they have a baby together. but he had to be disfellowshipped to see the weight of his sin.. otherwise he would still be living in sin with her, and would have no testimony. but praise God, to my knowledge he is living a righteous life now