View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:42 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB1789 View Post
Well folks,,,seems another Thread has gone off the tracks...

...and it seems to me that the guy who has derailed it started another thread about "Perversion Versions",,,but not enough folks wanted to play over there so he decided to "shoehorn' into this thread.
Sorry this does not fit into your thinking, maybe you should re read Which Bible, there is more in there that first meets your mind.

Quote:
Since the subject of salvation via anything else than using the A.V./K.J. has come up on this thread... {BTW- Steven Avery and Bible Protector said some rational things.} I thought that I would mention something that I heard just the other day while driving and listening to the Moody Bible Institute Radio Station up here-(sponsored by Alaska Village missions)- an interview with Anne Graham Lotz---(a daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham) ---
Wow, now Billy Grahman, does he use the King James or promote perversion version, I praise not Billy Graham the real gospel of Jesus Christ is ministered by the Holy Ghost.

Quote:
She told the interviewer that she had been watching a movie titled: "King of Kings" when she about 7 or 8 years of age. When the part of the crucifixion was shown, she realized that she was a sinner and needed a Saviour..!
Lots of people realized they are sinner and need a Saviour.

Quote:
The Holy Spirit used a movie about Jesus Christ to work upon this girl's soul...even though she grew up under the roof of a house with a famous Evangelist, The Lord used something else to convict her.
It not Holy Spirit it is the Holy Ghost that uses what is available to work on the soul. I am sure that the Holy Ghost had to do something odd seeing that see may never be able to hear the gospel from her famous evangelist father.

Quote:
BTW--- If any of you folks are looking for a nice gift for someone, or yourself, I would suggest that next time you are at the bookstore you take a look-see at Anne's Devotional book. Unlike some (most) Devotionals, her book is laden with scripture.
I wonder what bible she using today in that book?

Sorry to seem to be so harsh with you but you are not walking on water.
And I really mean it about re-reading "Which Bible"