View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Scott Simons

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
You seem to doubt the salvation of those who have modern versions.
What is curious to me is how we delineate perversions of God’s word to a modern version or deficient versions. What is going on, if there are corruptions in the word of God does that make it a version? I would say that the Geneva Bible was a version, and several others before the King James was translated and edited to the Bible God has promised and we now handle. Perversion Versions (PV) certainly is more definitive to the reality we now face with this attack on the word of God. If we are born again of an incorruptible seed, being the word of God, and not another Gospel, which is not another gospel any more that so called versions of the bible are a bibles or versions of the bible. We give creditability to perversions of God’s words when we call them modern or deficient.

Quote:
I am certain there are still many who are trapped into modern versions rather than this being an overt (though deceptive) choice.
If we are born again by this seed that is not corrupt how can we be born again another way? For it would be better that we had not know the way of righteousness, for the later is worse.

Quote:
It is important not to think that just because there are "few" right, and "many" on the broad path to destruction that this is to continue in this same way: the few are impowered to make a difference, and make inroads:
I not sure what you where getting at with the few I would certainly not oppose of the Jonathan view point.
1 Samuel 14:6 And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.
I thought we where talking about how many are bewitched.

The point may be, are people really born again when they believe, or rather they fall away after they are born again and then are twice dead. I really don’t know for sure, I know all arguments and have never been convinced one way or the other. I know the word of God is definitive on not adding or taking away the words of God and the doctrines of men diminish the word of God making the word of none affect.

How long is “a while”, if you believe do you believe, if you fall away where do you fall away from, if you are unable to attain repentance or be renewed unto repentance, if you say Lord Lord what are you, if you preach the Gospel of Christ on TV for years and years later deny Jesus is the Messiah what is that, if you have grand crusades where millions come to the alter and are lead in a born again praying with the preaching of versions of the bible what is that, what is a great falling away, should I go on?

Eternal security is a promise, he will never forsake us, and no man is able to pluck us out of his hand, and nothing is able to separate us from his love, and a smoldering reed he will not be put out. How much more secure can we be, we have the promise of God.

Going on to the main point if God’s words are spirit; are perversions of his words spirit also and if so what spirit? Can we be born again with the preaching of another gospel? Do not these versions preach another gospel, I think so.
We should heed that the light is not darkness.
Indeed they are not versions of God’s word neither in spirit or intent, rather are the very word of the devil, Satan himself, and we should bear against them, not give them legitimacy in calling them modern of deficient.

I can not change what God said, why should we diminish from it, after all we have received the love of the truth, and they obviously have not or have fallen away.

Again to further literate what I have said before there is “No words of God in Perversion Version” until you understand with your heart, and believe in your heart you will not be converted, and healed.

Your testimony may be you began in a version that had a semblance of God words, but that does not make it in anyway God’s word, the devil play a dangerous game with our lives, cunning and deceitful. Coprointel is what it is and we need not be ignorant of the devises of the devil.

You begin in the Spirit if you where drawn and called, it was the Spirit of God and not perversion versions, great is God’s mercy, wherein he has overcome the world, not by might, or by power, but rather by his Spirit.
That is why our calling to expose this great evil is so important; we should get closer to being on the same page, and call them Perversion Versions.

A pound of wheat with an ounce of poison becomes all poison.

Previous examples how the German Christian Church followed an antichrist, Hitler, should be amp warning where we are heading, being Pre-Trib or Post may matters little, judgment begins in the house of God.