View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
If we are to have our conscience in order, and do properly, we should obey the instruction not to touch the unclean thing, but to depart from evil. However, the issue is that God's people (sincere born again Christians) were touching the unclean thing, or in Babylon by default at this time, which means that they must “come out”. Thus, rather than to write the “offenders” off, God in His mercy is outworking things so that of the multitudes of those connected to modern versions, some, even many, can be delivered and freed.

The issue is whether or not the power of God is greater than the bewitching which has affected Christianity. Even though very few people seem to be not bewitched does not mean that God’s power is limited. Remember, "Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts."
I certainly think God’s powers is greater than anything, God however choices to do certain things certain ways. I do happen to agree with your PCE position and sincerely have accepted that there should be a standard, and that your comments would better fit those not using the PCE yet.
Although, I think you may have not got the point I am making about perversion versions (PV). That the danger is more than superficial, and is more diabolical than we may have first thought, therefore the point of sorceries, divinations and the really the out right witchcraft that these PV induce is more hideous than imaged.
We have looked at the Gospel in away that seem simple enough, however cults and non-christian sects have presented a different or another Jesus. Wherein PV also present another Jesus, ie John Hagee Jesus is not the Messiah, the Mormon Jesus blood did not save us, the PV Jesus did not pour out his soul unto death.
What we can look for is just as the Christians of Germany sold out Jesus for the Nazi, the false or deceived believer will worship and follow the Anti-Christ or a anit-christ just as they followed Hitler.

By the way I don’t think a very few people are bewitch but rather a very large amount are bewitched, and certainly the verse indicates such and well as it is by the spirit and not by the flesh.

The mystery of iniquity does work, and ~The Narrow and Wide Gates
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The problem is way bigger that we are giving it credit for and we are the few that even recognizes it as a problem.