View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother Tim.

Today: Where are the churches that have a "love of the truth"? [/FONT][/FONT]Where are the churches that are truly honoring the Lord Jesus Christ as their Head (and not the pastor)? Where are the churches that are honoring God's Holy words, and who are endeavoring to truly have the Bible as their SOLE Authority in all matters of faith and practice?[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana] Where are the churches that practice Christian charity (genuine love of the brethren). Where are the churches that welcome (with open arms) those of us who want to follow and obey God's word (not "the traditions of men")? Hmmm?

I, for one, am not looking forward to going through the Tribulation (although I should). I am looking for the soon return of my Lord and Saviour (for His Bride); I am looking forward to being "translated" (just like Enoch of old); I am looking forward to: "this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."; I'm waiting for: "his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come."
Amen!

"A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;" (Ecclesiastes 3:4).