View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Chette,

If you think this bad, I got banned from Baptist Zone for making a post with the link to to Dr. Ruckman's Bible Believer's Bulletin free downloads on the books post topic.

I was told, that if I posted anything about or by that " heretic Ruckman again I would be banned at once. " My reply was, well might as well ban me now. So he banned me. Baptist Zone is supposed to be a KJVO forum. Go over there and make a Ruckman post and you'll see what will happen to you.

Atlas

Ahhh brother Atlas,

I don't feel so bad now. I got "banned" from that same site last month for posting about my "Dispensational" beliefs!

I was invited to that Forum in November of last year, and I did OK until they started bad-mouthing brother Ruckman. In the course of defending brother Ruckman, a couple of the "Moderators' "baited" me {I knew what was coming ) with some of Ruckman's "peculiar" doctrines, and in the course of explaining "Dispensationalism" they booted me.

Oh well, I feel so much better now - knowing I am in such "good company"!

Oh, and by the way, unlike "Diligent", they erased every single one of my Posts! I wonder what they are afraid of? Hmmm?

"Christians"! They never cease to amaze me!