View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
Wonderful stuff George! I have many of your essays to be printed when I get myself a new printer (I prefer to print and read with my Bible in hand). As always it is laid out very clearly, easy to understand even for us un-scholarly types This forum is very lucky to have you, God has most certainly blessed you with knowledge, as he has many on this site.
You remind me very much of my Grandfather, all his life he was always studying and writing essays about the Bible, a very blessed man indeed, although old age has crept in and he does not write as much (shakey hands) but his mind is sharp as it was 50 years ago. He has been my teacher and I will miss him dearly when the LORD calls him home, keep it Up Brother George, I am always encouraged by your posts.

Aloha brother,

Your grandfather sounds like a wonderful man - the kind that I could easily fellowship with for years. You are very blessed to have had such a Christian man in your life. And he is blessed to have a grandson that both loves him and respects him.

This kind of loving "family" relation is all too rare in America today. Cherish your grandfather - there aren't too many of us left!