View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 01:41 PM
againstheresies

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaR View Post
againstheresies...

What is the purpose of your question? On the other thread, you asked why we reject the NKJV. When given the reasons, you continually picked every answer apart and beat a dead horse into the ground. Are you waiting for someone to call you a heretic so you can do the same thing on this thread?

BTW, I used to use the NKJV all the time until I decided to study the issue for myself. I wasn't quite as knowledgeable as you appear to be on this issue, but I was knowledgeable enough to be able to compare texts and verses and allow the Holy Spirit to show me which texts were God's Word and which weren't.

It's really odd that all those who use the MVs, compare those MVs to the KJV...why not compare them to other MVs? Or would that be too confusing? Many of the MVs contradict other MVs, depending on which MV you are using, I guess..
No. I genuinely want to know your response. I picked at some of your arguments on the other thread because it was my opinion that the arguments were fallacious. I wanted to see if you could see the weakness and provide a better response.

In this thread I want to know your opinion. I am not sure why no one has responded. All I am looking for is a simple yes or no to the question. I am not asking you to defend your position.