View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 11:34 PM
fundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie_1982 View Post
Fundy:

Sorry, you are right. I was not using this verse to go along with this thread. I should have opened up a new discussion I guess, I really actually meant that I wonder all of the different possibilities that that verse could be interpreted to mean in these times. I will try and repost it in a new thread. Thanks for your reply though, it is so nice to be able to pick other people's brains for information. Just imagine how it must've been one hundred years ago...

Melanie

Hi Melanie,

I often imagine what life in general would have been like 100, or even more, years ago...and the only advantage that I can come with in living in those times is that almost everyone agreed that the Bible meant what it said and said what it meant.

Even at age 45, a man of my age would have been an old man with bad eyes, no teeth, various injuries that had not been treated, or even dead from something like appendicitis or the flu, wheras these days those things are really not a concern, and we can all sit around talking to people on the other side of the planet!!

Now, imagine if you can what it will be like with Christ ruling for 1000 years!!....mind blowing...

fundy