View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:26 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
but one thing is for sure in five and half months Winman has never said anything about himself until yesterday and that was only to say he was Baptist. Like you we don't know if he is a she, how old is he, does he have his own web site. We got a little glimps into what was supposed to be Winman in an encouragement to pray in one of his posts. but again very little is known of him
Quote:
How about telling us a little about your self?

You seem to frequent FFF. So tell us, who you are? from what I gleaned you have a job, your a male and a Baptist. is that all true?

what is your real name? do you have a web page we can visit? tell us a little about your background what do you do for a Living?
Quote:
Did you notice that as soon as I asked Winman for a little introduction of himself He has fell silent. He like Preio53 jump into the forum with no introduction. I have grown suspicious he is a FFF arguing spirit since someone brought it up that another over there claims to be Winman of this forum.

If he is who he says he is just a hard working Baptist, as Premio53, why wouldn't they want to give us their testimony and a little intro into who they are? unless they are hiding something.
Here are my thoughts brother;
if you expect new members (or older ones) to divulge personal or detailed background information in order to present questions and comments on the forum, then put up a sticky and say that. This is not a typical church setting it's an internet forum. I agree it would be NICE if everyone told what sex they are and where they come from and list any websites, etc., like you want—but they are not REQUIRED to do that in order to participate and be respected here. Otherwise, it's really NONE OF OUR BUSINESS, and I think you are just beating people up for no reason. We don't even have a section on the forum for introductions, some folks choose to do that on the general page, and others don't. Personally I'm okay with that. I think both Winman and yourself bring some valuable comments to the forum, but I don't think we want to be brow beating members just because they don't line up with your view of a "proper introduction," or divulge personal info, that's kind of silly.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 06-18-2009 at 06:45 AM.