View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 01:38 AM

Default Bible College: The Bible Doctrine Institute

Guys,

I am currently attending The Bible Doctrine Institute. It is a wonderful Bible college. I wanted to make a post about it so others
will know what they have to offer.

http://www.tbdi.org

The Bible Doctrine Institute is a local church Bible Institute. That offers correspondence courses at a very low cost. I have spoken with Dean of Students David Furukawa. I am started the Bachelor of Divinity program.

You can find out all of the information you will need at The Bible Doctrine Institutes website.

http://www.tbdi.org

The Bible Doctrine Institute operates as a correspondence school, making it possible for ministerial students to earn a non-accredited, college level Theological Degree, and yet be active in their local church. It is not their desire to keep students from attending traditional schools. The Bible Doctrine Institute exists to train those for whom traditional school is not an option.

Tuition and Fees:

Registration Fee: $50.00

Each semester: $200.00

Study Programs:

DIPLOMA OF CHRISTIAN STUDIES

Course Semesters - 2

BACHELOR OF DIVINITY

Course Semesters - 6

MASTER OF THEOLOGY

Two Year Maximum Time Limit

The cost of a Master of Theology Degree will be $500.00.

DOCTOR OF THEOLOGY

Two Year Maximum Time Limit

The cost of a Doctor of Theology Degree will be $750.00.

Enrollment:

You can enroll at TBDI by printing out and completing a form below and mailing it in along with the appropriate payment. If a course requires a book, it will be your responsibility to purchase that book. You may keep all CDs, handouts, and any course material that you receive.

Please mail your application for admission and payment to:

The Bible Doctrine Institute
3857 Hartley Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32257

Also contact the Dean of Students: David Furukawa (904) 307-4000.

Bible Believers Baptist Church
3857 Hartley Road
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Dr. David Peacock, Pastor

Contact TBDI:

Phone (904) 288-7989
Fax: (904) 260-1810
Email: info@tbdi.org