View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I am sorry that is no Biblical proof and any physically Living person Resurrected your scratching at straws. thess describes that the dead in Christ rise FIRST then we who are alive shall be caught up together with the resurrected dead in Christ to be with the Lord. Paul does not say or support your erroneous claim that the living are resurrected.

I already proved by scriptures that the resurrection is of the dead only. but here is your reminder. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. oh rise yes Risen from the dead just like in thess.

Enoch and Elijah were translated not resurrected. come on quit playing around. One clear scripture of any physically living person resurrected just one.

By the way the Rapture has a resurrection in it but it is only for the dead not the living. so how can living saints be part of the first resurrection. if you make Physical Living People resurrected with out any Biblical proof that it ever happened before or in the future. you probably believe that the living at the time of the GWT judgement will stand before the GWT and be judged from the books and the lambs book of life. and that Satan will stand at the GWT judgement to accuse men of their sins.

Strike one, two and three your out of it.

you can't find one because resurrections are only for the physically dead. so quit already.

I have not belittled you or anyone, if I have I am sure and he is free to say so, Brandon would have contacted me and said so. you mistake my confidence for arrogance.

so you correct my spelling with an exclamation point!
Chette, you're forgetting something in your thinking on this first resurrection. You forget that there will be Jews who haven't taken the mark, and who are still alive when this first resurrection takes place, AND who are considered a part of this resurrection:

One thing that still remains on my mind is that I don't see how you could rule out our rapture as part of this resurrection (does the second death have power on our Rapture and the resurrection of Matthew 27 since we aren't a part of that resurrection? (Revelation 20:6). There are saints that are with Christ now that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God. I know this isn't a perfectly sound speculation, but I don't believe you can rule it out entirely.

One thing I haven't heard from you is what role Christians will play in the Kingdom of Heaven. We are His body after all. Shall we return to the status as dogs eating crumbs under the table again. Jesus eating at the table with His bride (Israel) while we "Gentiles" lick at the floor while the Jews (who murdered the prophets and our Lord I might add) eat with our King? *sigh*...

Stephen