View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by custer View Post
Chette, you have been of immeasurable help to me in the way of checking my attitude and reactions...I hope that will be noticable in this post! I sure do feel it, and I want to THANK YOU!
Pam,

I hope you understand I took time with you to help as I could because we can control ourselves if we will yield to God and not our flesh and so much of our flesh will come through in post, and I like others, we tend to react quickly to what is said without any filtering and recognizing we don't have all the communication signs of others, and all knowledge.

Now having said that as you have read a very dear friend of mine is hurt by my even attempting to dialog with you. I can't judge his heart but I can feel it and that grieves me. He was just as hurt by you as you feel you were hurt by him and I am sure GreenBear fits into this square some where.

Now he is hurt by me because he may think I am defending you or siding with you on the issues you posted. of which I am not I tried to stay nuetral during all ofour dialoging. and without rebuking you for some of the overly ciritcal statement you made of him I came to you humbly and sincerely to help you to grow from all this. It is our duty to one another to be iron that sharpens iron, encouraging one another to good works.

So having said that. I want to encourage you to go back through and look only at what you said in reactions from the very first post where you began to become critical of others and see how you would of handled it as a woman of God should. and if as a woman seeking to be more like Christ would you say it differently or just not say it at all?

I in no way saying that some of the criticism you laid on George and Greenbrear was just. It maybe in your mind but as a third party from what I read it was not.

So I pray that you learn more and grow more in Christ, that you would have Christ's mind and heart for those who found themselves on the otherend of Custer's ire and do what is right.

We are God's husbandman and building and he is doing work in all of us. I am glad I could be of assistance.