View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK View Post
Good morning. I've been lurking here a while and decided to join. I am a new believer so I will not have much to say. Things do not generally go well for me... the Christian community is not as I thought it would be. I did not expect this much confusion and debate and am very happy that I was led to the KJV and people such as yourselves. If any of my questions are wrong it is because I have learned too much from man and it was not my intent to "challenge" anything, I assure you it was a sincere question and please correct me. I respect and thank you all.
God bless you,Brother Brian! It's a joy to have you here! This is a forum full of opinions and controversies, but very little actual dissention. We are united in and by our common commitment to the King James Bible, and there is genuine love here.

Brother, if you want to stay close to Christ, don't spend much time looking at Christians! They (we) will disappoint you every time. But Jesus never will. Stay in the word, and you'll grow.

I don't think the administrators would mind if I recommended another forum to you, one to which many of us belong: it's not as theologically heavy as this one, and there's a lot of silliness and fun there - - - as well as a membership ranging from around 16 to 60 years old. Its administrator, Cody, is a member here. Please give it a try: between the two forums, you'll find excellent edification and a lot of fun!

http://baptist1611.phpbb3now.com/index.php