View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian View Post
But the location of Isaiah 66:23 & 24 is relating to verse 22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD". I'm not so sure there will even be a Dead Sea on the new earth? I believe that the current one will be melted up with everything else before the Lord creates the new heavens and earth.

2 Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Yeah, this is what I was about to post. I don't think it will be on the newly created earth since I don't think God would want people bearing their own sins on His new creation. Also, wherever it is it needs to be big enough for death and hell to be cast into it. Also, I've been reading some recent theories about where matter originally came from. Some scientists are speculating that if you focus enough "light" somehwhere that matter will spontaneously be created. I imagine that God's unfiltered glory is bright enough to do the trick! Hehe. Nevertheless, I also think that God's glory is enough to burst any sinner into flames if he were so caught in the presence of the Lord bearing his own sins.

For our God is a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:29 KJV)

Just an idea...

Peace and Love,
Stephen