View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 09:20 PM

I, for one, love studying these posts on this forum, and I even have to admit, I sometimes enjoy the "soap opera" [sorry I can't think of a better phrase here, I despise soap operas] banter and dialogue as long as it isn't raunchy, and there have been some, it would seem, who joined just to be antagonistic [and a bit hateful], and I feel those need to find a different forum [may I suggest a fine Catholic website forum]; but I honestly don't know why someone who isn't kjv would want to continue to "debate" knowing they aren't going to win any "converts"; as I've said, I've learned a lot studying here. I was always convicted to use kjv only, but I was also one of those who thought we had the elusive "Greek Text" to study in case we needed it. After studying these posts and reading and listening to others, I realize there are several Greek texts and we don't know what the "originals" are. Having said all that, I just hope and pray that Diligent doesn't get too discouraged, and that the forum continues.....God bless, Scott